Thursday, October 1, 2009

For Aunt Becky!

A couple weekends ago i was home, and aunt becky got mad at me for not writing for a while. I am yet again in poci doing more school. I got another 92% on my second Anatomy and Physiology test (the first i got a 92 on as well)! im pretty excited about it. Last night my roommate, Laci J, ran into my room saying it was snow, so i looked out my room and saw those big Nutcracker snowflakes, i had to check the date and make sure it didnt skip to december on me! But this morning i woke up to a half inch of snow/ice frozen to my car. I have been trying to be really good at getting to the gym at least 4 times a week and my roommate and i motivate each other and we have become really successful at that. Adrian and i are still together, he makes the long trip up here almost every weekend. we have put up with each other (ha ha) for three years now. I have some cool pictures (that ill post soon) that i have taken over the summer. I will start filling out my application for ISU's dental hygiene program in the next month. I am trying to keep my grades up and my fingers crossed and im doing a whole lot of ass kissing so i can get in for next fall.

2 comments:

jeff and char said...

and for me to i want to know what ainz is up to sounds like your busy!

Becky and Paul said...

THAT IS SO COOL YOUR DOING GREAT IN SCHOOL. IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT. THANKS FOR BLOGGING